HOW TO APPLY INDIVIDUAL LASHES
1) First you need to select the correct length that would fit that *look* that you are looking for. You can buy them here at our website…please make sure you pick the correct color. Duralash is available in Naturals (Knot Free), Flare (knotted), and Regular (single lash). Some Duralash users find the Duralash Flare (knotted) easier to apply than the Knot free kind. Duralash Naturals appears to be more natural since there is no knot.
2) Before you put the lashes on, decide whether you will need to trim the length so that it fits the length of our other natural lashes. Many users apply a mixture of different length lashes across the eyelid. (e.g. longer lashes at the outside corner for a natural appearance). Duralash Flare and Naturals are available in COMBO pack. Each pack comes with 3 different length lashes
3) Wash your face and eyelid area with an oil free cleaners. It is important NOT to apply to eye cream or moisturizer to your eye area. Failing to do this will result in your falsies falling off prematurely.
4) Pick the correct glue before applying the lashes. Ardell LashLiteare, in my opinion, the best lash glues on the market for everyday use. For long term hold, I recommend Everlash Eyelash Adhesive. Skip those low quality, grade *cheap glue* because they can contain irritating ingredients.
5) Next, using a pair of tweezers, gently dip the tip of the individual lashes in the glue. When the glue dries half way, gently place the individual lashes right above the lashline (on eyelid) for everyday use. Alternatively, place the individual lash cluster ON or UNDER your natural lashes (not on eyelid) as lash extensions. Apply them to the outside corners of the eye first and work your way toward your nose. Use a cotton swab, wipe off the excess glue.
6) After the glue has dried completely, apply a thin line of pencil eyeliner (oil free) over the lashline (the base of your real or fake lashes) and the dried glue. Now apply oil free mascara if you like.
7) To maintain your falsies, be extra careful when washing your face. Make sure to use only oil free cleaners or make-up remover. Oil will break down the bond of the lash adhesive.
8) Individual lashes require a steadier hand and may require a bit more practice than strip lashes. Remember, practice makes perfect so be patient. It might take you a few tries before you get it down. :)
[Sve cijene su iskazane sa uključenim PDV-om]